Posts Tagged ‘level shoulders in sand’
This shot is an invaluable tool for all golfers. We all need the high, spinner out of a bunker every now and then don’t we…? This one really works and is so simple to execute you simply must give it a try.
Here are the keys to remember:
- Set up with the weight favoring the front foot about 70/30
- The ball should also be well forward in your stance
- The most important part is to keep your shoulders parallel to the sand – this will most often feel like your lead shoulder is lower than it has been in the past. Keeping the shoulders LEVEL is huge
- With the shoulders being level the hands will actually be slightly behind the ball and the face set to open
- Pick out a spot 2-3 inches behind the ball and stay aggressive - remember this ball’s going up!
Now get out there and practice….and that’s it really. Could it get any more simple?
If you are planning a golf trip to an exotic destination check out Thailand Golf Resorts