6 Students Maximum with Andrew Rice
Thursday (Day One) - Where Are You Going and How to Get There
- 8:30 - 9:00 am Meet and Greet
- 9:00 - 12:00 pm Warm up and 'Interview' followed by initial video and TrackMan. Group discussion and demonstration - A Sound Impact Position.
- 12:00 - 1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 - 3:00 pm Custom drill station and movement pattern development. The Driver - Understanding distance, club path and gear effect.
- 3:00 - 5:00 pm Taking it to the course: On-Course scramble with Andrew - Applying what you have learned.
On Day One the road map to improvement will have been plotted. With the aid of high speed video, TrackMan and SwingCatalyst you will have a much clearer vision as to what it's going to take for you to reach your goals. Each student will receive a summary video.
Friday (Day Two) - You've Got to Work
- 9:00 - 10:00 am Warming Up Properly with Golf specific TPI Trainer, Derek Lemire
- 10:00 - 12:00 pm Drills and Continuation Of Day One Movement Pattern Development
- 12:00 - 1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 - 3:00 pm The Science Behind Superb Wedge Play. Group Discussion And Demonstration: Bunker Play, Pitching and Chipping
- 3:00 – 5:00 pm Taking It To The Course: On-Course Scramble with Andrew - Applying Heat to What You've Learned.
On Day Two you will start to take ownership of the recommended technical changes. While the body might be aching, your mind should be crystal clear as you start to see the road map to improvement that has been mapped out before you. Each student will receive a summary video.
Saturday (Day Three) - Bring it Home
- 8:30 – 9:00 am A Proper Warm Up session at the Learning Center - also Q & A
- 9:00 - 10:30 am Putting: Green Reading, Capture Speed and Drills
- 10:30 – 11:00 pm Group Discussion and Demonstration: Uneven Terrain, Hybrids, Fairway Woods and Long Approach Shots
- 11:00 - 12:00 pm Final Video Session with Summary. Each player receives their Personalized Practice Project
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 - 3:00 pm Taking It To The Course: On-Course Scramble with Andrew
- 3:00 - 3:30 pm Wrap-up and Fond Farewell
On Day Three ownership of the positive changes is well underway. You'll be armed with the necessary tools to help you journey to your golf potential. Each student will receive a summary video and follow up email outlining their personal Practice Project.