If you're intrested in improving your sand play, and who isn't, then check out my most recent video....
A few points to remember:
- Aim your body slightly left (as a right hander) of the target line
- The stance should be fairly wide - similar to that of a driver stance
- The ball position should be forward of center
- The weight should favor the front foot
- Feel in a low posture - keep your butt close to the ground. This will help with a shallow angle of attack
- Your target is the sand - two to 6 inches behind the ball. Hit somewhere there and the club will pass safely under the ball
- Control the distance with the length of your follow through. An unusual feel but try it, it really works.
Remember, you'll get more out of 15 minutes of bunker practice than you will out of practicing any other part of your game - so what are you waiting for....?