Here are a few examples that come to mind:
- You've got to "Release the Club through Impact"
- "Draws Must be Hit with a Closed Clubface"
- "That Drive Had Tons of Sidespin..."
- "My Divots Point Left so I Must Be Over the Top"
- "That Ball Faded - I Must Have Cut Across It"
- "My Instructor Showed Me My Club Path on Video"
- "Hitting Down Always Leads to More Backspin"
- "Draws Are Much Longer and Spin Less Than Fades"
And while it's not a myth, even though PGA Tour golfers average out with a downward attack angle on the driver, TrackMan has more than done it's share to prove how maximum efficiency and distance can be achieved by hitting up with the driver.
Feel free to share your thoughts or questions.....